Experience : 5 – 7 yrs.
No. of Positions : 1
Skills required : Azure Administration, CI/CD, Migrations, IaaS, PaaS, Architecture
Soft Skills : Responsible, communication skills, task management.
Location : Ahmedabad
What you will do :
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code and other artifacts. Ensure commitments are agreed, reviewed and met.
- Design, develop, and support high-quality software design and architecture.
- Proactively identifying issues and improvement opportunities.
- Plan, develop and manage the infrastructure to enable strategic and effective use of tools.
- Learn new skills and adopt new practices readily in order to develop innovative and cutting-edge software solutions to maintain the Company’s technical leadership position.
- Analyse requirements, design ,develop & maintain software guidelines in alignment with the technology strategy of the organization.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Apply software development practices and standards to develop robust and maintainable software.
- Collaborate to gather and understand client requirements.
- Develop user stories, scope development effort, and provide reliable resource and timeline estimates in an agile environment.
- Create work plans and assign tasks to team members and share best practices.
- Provide feedback and reports on the status of the development to leadership.
- Lead the evaluation/evolution of tools/technologies/programs with input from internal teams, external developers..
Seniority Level : SE Level 3
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Management Consulting
Employment Type : Full-time